Once you’ve executed your training plan and settled all the details on your training course, it’s time to invite the participants!
We’ve found that providing training participants with advance information about the course will prepare them to get the most out of their training time. Ideally, we recommend that the information should be shared with them up to a week prior to the scheduled training.
How to use this document to provide pre-course information to training participants: step-by-step instructions
- Download the free pre-course information template here: Right click and ‘save as’
- Fill up the logistical details on the training course: name of the course, the trainer, the date(s) of the course, start time, location and facilities available (if any).
- If participants will be assessed at the end of the course, state when the assessment will happen and how they will be assessed.
- Share with participants the goal and desired outcomes of the training course. Be as specific as possible so that participants know what to expect!
- Inform the participants if they are required to bring any specific items to the course.
Once you have sent out the pre-course information to the participants, do be ready to answer any further questions about the training that come your way. This template can also be used to invite participants to a team building retreat or a summer camp.
Any questions or comments on the template? Let us know!