The team have been stranded on three separate islands, the objective of the challenge is to figure out how to get three essential items to each island to survive until they are rescued.
Equipment Required: 3 x buckets, walkie talkie, water bottle, cups, rope
Space Required: Medium. Indoors or outdoors.
Group Size: 8 to 18.
Total Time: 4o minutes
- 5 minutes to brief and set up
- 30 minutes to achieve outcome
- 5 minutes to review
Triangle of Life Challenge Instructions
- The team have become stranded on three separate islands
- Each island needs to have food, water and a radio for the team to survive until rescue
- The islands are too far apart to jump between
- The team must devise a plan in order to get all required survival items to all Island using limited equipment
- Only use the equipment provided
- Provisions cannot be thrown or tied to ropes
- Islands cannot be moved
- If anyone falls from the island, the team must start again
- There can never be more than four objects on any island
- Please do not throw any objects, other than rope
Suggested Learning Outcomes
- Problem solving