Recently, there has been growing demand for team building activities to be delivered at a client’s office. Who am I to argue? Not only is this a great way to work on key learning outcomes, it can also be fun and give your employees a much needed break from office life.
Here are some benefits :
- improves team communication
- increases morale and motivation
- good ice breaker to help get to develop working relationships and rapport
- improves productivity
- helps team members learn about strengths and weaknesses
- plus much, much more…
Out of the above, the most common request I receive is to deliver a team challenge day to help improve communication and positive workplace interactions. Whether communicating with a colleague, manager, or customer, effective communication is essential. Not only will this reduce confusion and frustration in the office, it will also help keep employees engaged and is great for teams working on business and product development projects.
Reasons to give office team building a try?
- your team don’t have to travel to a location (saving valuable time and expense).
- perfect solution for companies who find it hard to leave the office during working hours. A team building session can be held at the end of the day with relatively little of the working day lost.
- As long as you have a meeting room, you have enough space for some basic team building challenges.
Team Building in the office doesn’t have to be anything too difficult nor break the bank, you can either provide this yourself or even hire a corporate team building specialist. For some ideas on quick challenges to try with your team then have a browse through our team building activities and you might find something that will catch your eye – all free of course and relatively easy to do deliver.
I also recommend purchasing my eBook, ‘The Team Building Activity Book’. The book provides an easy to use, step-by-step guide to teaching team building with full descriptions for over 30 team building challenges including: printable challenger briefs, ready to use programmes and access to exclusive member downloads. Buy it now for $19.99.
Here are a couple of easy to teach team building challenges I recommend:
If you need any help or have any questions then use the comments box below or feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org